OTTAWA – The City of Ottawa is holding a virtual town hall on COVID-19 in Ottawa on Thursday, April 9 at 2 p.m.
“All residents are invited to join us for an update on urgent community issues and answers to your questions about the COVID-19 pandemic,” city staff released in a statement today (April 2). “To maintain physical distancing and reduce the spread of the virus, this meeting will take place online.”
How to join in
Watch live starting at 2 p.m. on the City of Ottawa Youtube channel, on RogersTV Cable 22 or on the RogersTV website. Call in to 613-233-1979 (passcode 6010568#) during the discussion with your questions for the panel
Mayor Jim Watson will moderate a discussion with our panel, including:
- Keith Egli, Chair, Ottawa Board of Health
- Steve Kanellakos, City Manager
- Dr. Vera Etches, Medical Officer of Health
- Anthony Di Monte, General Manager, Emergency and Protective Services
- Peter Sloly, Chief, Ottawa Police Service
For up-to-date information on the COVID-19 pandemic in Ottawa, visit ottawa.ca/covid19 or call 311.