- This event has passed.
Catching Your Feet! Online Retreat
January 25, 2019 - January 27, 2019
The winter holiday season has a tendency to leave us feeling tired and draggy if not outright exhausted. Who ever thought up the idea of this huge expenditure of energy in the darkest and coldest time of the year when we were meant to hibernate!
The Catching Your Feet online retreat is an opportunity to rebalance yourself physically, emotionally and spiritually in the comfort of your home. Whether you want to improve your eating habits, start an exercise routine appropriate for your body type, process some emotional pain or explore spiritual practice, you can do it all here.
Following the format of our successful live retreats, Catching Your Feet will give you:
- A retreat schedule which you can follow at home, including a meal plan with recipes, yoga and exercise suggestions, periods of rest, meditations and emotional healing exercises;
- A questionnaire to determine your body type;
- Teaching talks to learn new material on healthy living—or refresh what you already know;
- A chance to ask questions; and
- An ability to share your experiences with a group of like-minded participants.
Facilitators: Dr. Katherine Willow N.D. Sylvia McGee, Reiki Master and Lisa Kopil, Stress Management & Certified Life Coach.
Cost: pay what you can, $20, $40, $60 or more.
RSVP: firstname.lastname@example.org or 613-839-1198