- This event has passed.
Atomic Love: A Touring Wine & Cheese
February 15 @ 6:30 pm - 10:30 pm
How deep is your love?
80 feet deep…to be exact!
Come explore the depths of the Diefenbunker on a guided tour with wine and cheese! While touring, you’ll stop at different locations to sample delectable cheeses and wine pairings. Nothing says I love you, like exploring a Bunker with wine and cheese and your main squeeze!
Make it a night out with friends or a date night. Every wine lover and history buff will love this tour!
Back by popular demand, Debbie Trenholm from Savvy Company will be your Sommelier and will lead you through a tasting of Canadian wines & artisan cheeses.
Date: Saturday, February 15th, 2020
Time: 7 pm – 10:30 pm (Doors open at 6:30 pm, cash bar before and after the tasting portion of the event)
Cost: $70 per person, $45 for designated driver (DD ticket includes tour, cheese, no wine)
Final Date to purchase tickets is Thursday, February 13th.
Tickets can also be purchased at the museum or by phone at 613-839-0007. Tickets must be purchased before the event.
Your date night includes:
– 6 – 2 oz wine pairings with 6 artisanal cheese samples
– Cash bar before and after the tastings and tour
– Designated tour guide
– Photo booth with props in the Tunnel of Love (AKA Blast Tunnel)!
– Coffee, tea after your last pairing
– A Savvy wine tasting glass
– Best love of all: Supporting your favourite underground not-for-profit, charitable museum!