CONSTANCE BAY – What is fast becoming a monthly ritual, the Constance Bay Community Market (CBCM) Cheer Boxes are ready just in time for Thanksgiving.
The Cheer Boxes ordering period opened yesterday (Sept. 28) but there are limited numbers.
“Our vendors are producing enough stock for a total of 30 boxes,” CBCM market manager Cindy Pratt released in a statement yesterday. “We anticipate this Cheer Box will be popular so please act quickly as orders are first-come first-served. This is your best chance to make sure you get one.”
Boxes are $75 each and will be ready for pick-up on Saturday, Oct. 10 between 11 a.m. and 1 p.m. at the NorthWind Wireless Fibre Centre, 262 Len Purcell Dr. in Constance Bay.
“We are proud to present our Thanksgiving Cheer Box,” Pratt said.
Each deluxe box is filled with:
- Face Mask made by Maskwell
- Mask Infuser Spray crafted by Uncorked & Bottled Up
- Apple Crumble Bar Soap made by The Soap Spot
- Fall Greeting Card created by Backroad Memories Photography
- Candle Dish created by Fire Clay Pottery
- Beeswax Owl Votive Candle crafted by Limestone Acres Farm
- Fall Tea/Mulling Spice blended by Uncorked & Bottled Up
- Maple Syrup produced by Julia’s Tree Stand Maple Syrup
- Cinnamon Buns baked by Woodkilton Gardens
- Mini Carrot Cake baked by Bake My Day
- Fall Themed Decorated Cookies baked by Bay Sweet Bay
- Mustard Pickles canned by Woodkilton Gardens
- Beeswax Food Wrap crafted by Limestone Acres Farm
The CBCM will also have several options customers can add to their Cheer Boxes for added goodness.
“Our Cheer Box add-ons are a big hit and the perfect way for us to showcase and support a greater number of our vendors,” Pratt said. “We are offering an even bigger selection of products for you this month and we are so excited for you to see what’s in store. You will find all the details when you follow the link to our shop. The extra items you purchase will be placed in your personalized Cheer Box and ready for pick up on Oct. 10.”