- This event has passed.
Introduction to German New Medicine
December 14, 2019 @ 10:30 am - 12:00 pm
For anyone wanting to know more about a startling new perspective on disease and recovery, this introduction summarizes the basic laws and principles of German New Medicine or GNM.
You will discover:
- How GNM originated with an unfortunate tragedy
- The definition of a “biological shock” and how it can initiate disease
- The role of the brain in going from shock to symptoms
- That there are two possible phases for each shock/disease
- How some cancers are already in the healing phase
- The role of infections in healing
- How diseases are the body’s attempt to help us with a shock
- How to use GNM in your own healing journey
- Who is NOT suited to use GNM
Learning this fascinating material may help you prevent the potential shock if you are ever diagnosed with a serious illness.
Sandra Hauch and/or Dr. Katherine Willow, N.D.
The second Saturday of each month, from 10:30 to noon.
The Meeting Room, 4596 Carp Rd (at the Carp Ridge EcoWellness Centre)
$20 (cash or cheque)
Info@ecowellness.com or 613-839-1198
Please note that RSVP is required so that we can notify you if there is a change in venue.